New Mexico Administrative Code
Title 18 - TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAYS
Chapter 1 - TRANSPORTATION GENERAL PROVISIONS
Part 4 - REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUBMISSION AND EVALUATIONS OF GRANT FUNDING APPLICATIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION PLANNING/STUDY PROJECTS FROM LOCAL TRANSPORTATION DEVELOPMENT DISTRICTS
- Section 126.96.36.199 - ISSUING AGENCY
- Section 188.8.131.52 - SCOPE
- Section 184.108.40.206 - DURATION
- Section 220.127.116.11 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- Section 18.104.22.168 - OBJECTIVE
- Section 22.214.171.124 - DEFINITIONS
- Section 126.96.36.199 - CALLS FOR TDD FUNDING PROPOSALS
- Section 188.8.131.52 - APPLICATION FORMS
- Section 184.108.40.206 - SCORING PROJECT JUSTIFICATIONS
- Section 220.127.116.11 - STA SELECTION OF TDD GRANTEES
- Section 18.104.22.168 - STATE-INITIATED PROJECTS-REQUIRED NOTICE
This rule was filed as STA Rule 1.
HISTORY OF 18.1.4
Pre-NMAC History: The material in this part was derived from that previously filed with the commission of public records - stare records center and archives.
STA Rule 1, Requirements for the Submission and Evaluation of Grant Funding Applications for Transportation Planning/Study Projects From Local Transportation Development Districts, 9/25/91.
STA Rule 1, Requirements for the Submission and Evaluation of Grant Funding Applications for Transportation Planning/Study Projects From Local Transportation Development Districts, 6/30/92. TYPE: This is a superseding rule, replacing STA Rule 1 filed September 25, 1991
History of Repealed Material: STA Rule filed 6/30/92 supersedes STA Rule 1 filed 9/25/91.