New Jersey Administrative Code
Title 17 - TREASURY - GENERAL
Chapter 30 - PERSONAL USE CANNABIS RULES
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subchapter 2 - CONSUMER AND LICENSE HOLDER PROTECTIONS; CONSUMER PROHIBITIONS
- Subchapter 3 - ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION OF THE COMMISSION
- Subchapter 4 - INDEPENDENT STUDY; COMMISSION REPORTING
- Subchapter 5 - MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
- Subchapter 6 - CANNABIS BUSINESS LICENSING GENERAL TERMS
- Subchapter 7 - CANNABIS BUSINESS CONDITIONAL AND ANNUAL LICENSING PROCESS
- Subchapter 8 - CANNABIS BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION CARDS
- Subchapter 9 - CANNABIS BUSINESS LICENSE HOLDER MATERIAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Subchapter 10 - CANNABIS CULTIVATOR AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 11 - CANNABIS MANUFACTURER AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 12 - CANNABIS RETAILER AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 13 - CANNABIS DISTRIBUTOR AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 14 - CANNABIS RETAILER AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 15 - CANNABIS DELIVERY SERVICE AUTHORIZED CONDUCT
- Subchapter 16 - RELEASE FOR DISTRIBUTION; PACKAGING AND LABELING OF CANNABIS ITEMS
- Subchapter 17 - ADVERTISING
- Subchapter 18 - LICENSING OF TESTING LABORATORIES
- Subchapter 19 - PERSONAL USE USABLE CANNABIS AND CANNABIS PRODUCT TESTING PROCEDURES
- Subchapter 20 - MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS, AND APPEAL RIGHTS
SOURCE AND EFFECTIVE DATE:
R.2023 d.034, effective February 8, 2023.
See: 54 N.J.R. 1470(a), 55 N.J.R. 402(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 30, Urban Enterprise Zone Authority, was adopted as R.1987 d.203, effective May 4, 1987. See: 18 N.J.R. 2191(b), 19 N.J.R. 773(a). Pursuant to Executive Order No. 66(1978), Chapter 30 was readopted as R.1992 d.161, effective March 11, 1992. See: 24 N.J.R. 343(a), 24 N.J.R. 1375(a).
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 66(1978), Chapter 30, Urban Enterprise Zone Authority, expired on March 11, 1997.
Chapter 30, Personal Use Cannabis Rules, was adopted as special new rules effective August 19, 2021 (to expire August 19, 2022). See: 53 N.J.R. 1583(a).
Public Notice: Application Acceptance for Adult-Use Cannabis Businesses. See: 53 N.J.R. 2095(b).
Chapter 30, Personal Use Cannabis Rules, was readopted as R.2023 d.034, effective February 8, 2023. As a part of R.2023 d.034, Subchapter 12, Cannabis Wholesaler Authorized Conduct, Subchapter 13, Cannabis Distributor Authorized Conduct, and Subchapter 15, Cannabis Delivery Service Authorized Conduct, were adopted as new rules, and former Subchapter 12, Cannabis Retailer Authorized Conduct, was recodified to Subchapter 14, former Subchapter 13, Release for Distribution; Packaging and Labeling of Cannabis Items, was recodified to Subchapter 16, former Subchapter 14, Advertising, was recodified to Subchapter 17, former Subchapter 15, Licensing of Testing Laboratories, was recodified to Subchapter 18, former Subchapter 16, Personal Use Usable Cannabis and Cannabis Product Testing Procedures, was recodified to Subchapter 19, and former Subchapter 17, Monitoring, Enforcement Actions, and Appeal Rights, was recodified to Subchapter 20, effective March 6, 2023. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
Public Notice: Application Acceptance for Adult-Use Cannabis Businesses. See: 55 N.J.R. 499(d).
N.J.S.A. 24:6I-31 et seq.