New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules
Geo - Board of Professional Geologists
- CHAPTER Geo 100 - DEFINITIONS, ORGANIZATION AND PUBLIC INFORMATION (PART Geo 101 to PART Geo 106)
- CHAPTER Geo 200 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (PART Geo 201 to PART Geo 218)
- CHAPTER Geo 300 - LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (PART Geo 301 to PART Geo 308)
- CHAPTER Geo 400 - CONTINUED STATUS (PART Geo 401 to PART Geo 403)
- CHAPTER Geo 500 - ETHICAL STANDARDS AND LICENSE SURRENDER (PART Geo 501 and PART Geo 502)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.