New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules
Arch - Board of Architects
- CHAPTER Arch 100 - DEFINITIONS, ORGANIZATION AND PUBLIC INFORMATION (PART Arch 101 to PART Arch 106)
- CHAPTER Arch 200 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (PART Arch 201 to PART Arch 217)
- CHAPTER Arch 300 - LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (PART Arch 301 to PART Arch 308)
- CHAPTER Arch 400 - CONTINUED STATUS (PART Arch 401 to PART Arch 403)
- CHAPTER Arch 500 - ETHICAL STANDARDS AND LICENSE SURRENDER (PART Arch 501 and PART Arch 502)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.