Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-706B - Autonomous Vehicle Network Companies
REGULATION, OPERATION AND SERVICES
- 706B.360 - Commencement of operations.
- 706B.365 - Notice to Authority confirming vehicle meets certain requirements; issuance of decal.
- 706B.370 - Required compliance and instruction.
- 706B.375 - Adoption by reference of federal regulations; availability.
- 706B.380 - Use of trade or fictitious name.
- 706B.385 - Designation of employees as points of contact for company.
- 706B.390 - Notification to Authority of current registered agent.
- 706B.395 - Prohibition on solicitation of passengers; vehicle required to be separated by certain distance from designated taxicab stand; exception.
- 706B.400 - Restrictions on staging or standing in passenger curb loading zone.
- 706B.405 - Display of placard inside vehicle; exception if information included on bill or receipt.
- 706B.410 - Limitations on interruption of service.
- 706B.415 - Use of vehicles beyond scope of authority prohibited.
- 706B.420 - Inspections; records of inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- 706B.425 - Interference with inspections, investigations or examinations.
- 706B.430 - Maintenance of records; availability for inspection or audit.
- 706B.435 - Notification of base rates; prohibition on excessive rates during emergency.
- 706B.440 - Annual submission to Authority of statement of gross operating revenue; issuance by Authority of annual regulatory assessment; calculation of annual gross operating revenue; annual reevaluation; payment of regulatory assessment.
- 706B.445 - Submission and confidentiality of annual report.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.