Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-706B - Autonomous Vehicle Network Companies
- 706B.001 - Definitions.
- 706B.010 - “Broker” defined.
- 706B.015 - “Chair” defined.
- 706B.020 - “Commissioner” defined.
- 706B.025 - “Complaint” defined.
- 706B.030 - “Department” defined.
- 706B.035 - “Deputy Commissioner” defined.
- 706B.040 - “Hearing” defined.
- 706B.045 - “Motion” defined.
- 706B.050 - “On call” defined.
- 706B.055 - “Party of record” defined.
- 706B.060 - “Passenger curb loading zone” defined.
- 706B.065 - “Permit” defined.
- 706B.070 - “Permit holder” defined.
- 706B.075 - “Pleading” defined.
- 706B.080 - “Presiding officer” defined.
- 706B.085 - “Rebuttal” defined.
- 706B.090 - “Staff of the Authority” defined.
- 706B.100 - Severability.
- 706B.105 - Deviation from regulations.
- 706B.110 - Computation of time; extension for good cause.
- 706B.115 - Payment of fees; remittances and administrative fines.
- 706B.120 - Public records; filing and confidentiality of certain information by applicant; request for copies.
- 706B.125 - Rejection of documents; effect of acceptance.
- 706B.130 - Official receipt of written communications and documents by Authority.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.