Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-692C - Insurance: Holding Companies
- 692C.010 - “Commissioner” defined.
- 692C.015 - Severability.
- 692C.020 - Form for filing statement relating to acquisition or merger; notification to Commissioner of change in information.
- 692C.030 - Forms for filing registration statement; amendment to form if change in information.
- 692C.035 - Filing registration statement or similar report on behalf of affiliated insurer; filing consolidated statement or report.
- 692C.040 - Form for notice of intent to enter into transaction.
- 692C.045 - Potential competitive impact of proposed merger or acquisition: Required notice and form; additional information.
- 692C.050 - Additional information relating to acquisitions, mergers, registration and transactions.
- 692C.055 - Form for filing annual report of enterprise risk; amendment to form if change in information; “principal of a registered insurer” interpreted.
- 692C.060 - Agreement between registered insurer and affiliate for sharing cost of services or for management services.
- 692C.070 - Authority to organize or acquire subsidiary.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.