Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-692A - Title Insurance
- 692A.010 - Definitions.
- 692A.020 - Actions not considered as soliciting applications or negotiating contracts.
- 692A.030 - Licenses: Application.
- 692A.040 - Licenses: Qualifications.
- 692A.050 - Licenses: Firm or corporation licensed only as title agent.
- 692A.055 - Licensing of title agents: Required experience; proof of experience.
- 692A.060 - Licensing of escrow officers: Proof of experience.
- 692A.070 - Display of license.
- 692A.080 - Appointment of title agents.
- 692A.090 - Appointment of title agent or employment of escrow officer: Filing of required documents; effect of filing and failure to file.
- 692A.100 - Termination of appointment of title agent or employment of escrow officer.
- 692A.110 - Annual certification of certain title agents, escrow officers and employees.
- 692A.115 - Certification required before allowing title agent or escrow officer to perform certain acts.
- 692A.120 - Supervision and examination: Interpretation of term.
- 692A.130 - Supervision and examination: Imposition of fees and charges.
- 692A.140 - Supervision and examination: Billing and payment of fees and charges.
- 692A.150 - Supervision and examination: Failure to pay fees and charges.
- 692A.160 - Grounds for disciplinary action: Failure to maintain adequate supervision of escrow officer or title agent.
- 692A.170 - Reporting of certain violations to Commissioner of Mortgage Lending.
- 692A.180 - Maintenance of records.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.