Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-688C - Viatical Settlements
- 688C.010 - Definitions.
- 688C.020 - “Broker of viatical settlements” defined.
- 688C.030 - “Business of viatical settlements” defined.
- 688C.040 - “Chronically ill” defined.
- 688C.050 - “Information capable of identifying the insured” defined.
- 688C.060 - “Insured” defined.
- 688C.070 - “Life expectancy” defined.
- 688C.080 - “Net death benefit” defined.
- 688C.090 - “Policy” defined.
- 688C.095 - “Provider of viatical settlements” defined.
- 688C.100 - “Purchaser of viatical settlements” defined.
- 688C.110 - “Terminally ill” defined.
- 688C.120 - “Viatical settlement” defined.
- 688C.130 - Provider of viatical settlements: Maintenance of surety bond, policy of insurance or other form of security.
- 688C.140 - Broker of viatical settlements: Maintenance of surety bond, policy of insurance or other form of security.
- 688C.150 - Payment to viator: Minimum amount if insured is chronically ill or terminally ill; unjust or unreasonable amount.
- 688C.160 - Payment to viator: Method; retention of portion of proceeds.
- 688C.170 - Payment of additional benefit for accidental death.
- 688C.180 - Retention by viator of interest in death benefit.
- 688C.190 - Disclosures when insured is minor child.
- 688C.200 - Disclosure of information capable of identifying insured.
- 688C.210 - Request for verification of coverage of insured.
- 688C.220 - Annual report by provider of viatical settlements.
- 688C.230 - Annual report by broker of viatical settlements.
- 688C.240 - Prohibited acts.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.