Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-687B - Contracts of Insurance
ADEQUACY OF NETWORK PLANS
- 687B.750 - Definitions.
- 687B.752 - “Carrier” defined.
- 687B.754 - “Council” defined.
- 687B.756 - “Covered person” defined.
- 687B.758 - “Network plan” defined.
- 687B.760 - “Provider of health care” defined.
- 687B.762 - “Qualified health plan” defined.
- 687B.764 - Applicability: Network plans issued by certain smaller carriers.
- 687B.766 - Applicability: Generally.
- 687B.768 - Requirements and standards for determining adequacy. [Effective through December 31, 2018.]
- 687B.768 - Requirements and standards for determining adequacy. [Effective January 1, 2019.]
- 687B.770 - Network Adequacy Advisory Council: Establishment; membership; vacancy; meetings.
- 687B.772 - Network Adequacy Advisory Council: Recommendations for additional or alternative standards for determining adequacy; determination by Commissioner; effective date of new requirements.
- 687B.776 - Application for approval to issue network plan: Additional data and documentation required.
- 687B.778 - Update of directory of providers of health care; public availability of directory.
- 687B.780 - Change to network plan resulting in failure to meet standards or requirements: Carrier required to notify Commissioner; description of cause and impact of change; summary of measures to bring plan in compliance.
- 687B.782 - Change to network plan resulting in failure to meet standards or requirements: Submission of corrective action plan by carrier; requirement to ensure covered persons receive covered services; exception.
- 687B.784 - Change to network plan resulting in failure to meet standards or requirements: Authority of Commissioner to determine inadequacy of plan; submission of statement of network capacity for certain plans.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.