Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-681B - Insurance: Assets and Liabilities
PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE: ANNUAL OPINIONS OF QUALIFIED ACTUARIES
- 681B.250 - Definitions.
- 681B.255 - “Appointed actuary” defined.
- 681B.260 - “Domiciliary commissioner” defined.
- 681B.265 - “Property and casualty insurance company” defined.
- 681B.270 - “Qualified actuary” defined.
- 681B.275 - Annual submission of opinion required; form of submission; treatment as public document.
- 681B.280 - Supporting document entitled “Actuarial Opinion Summary” required.
- 681B.285 - Supporting document entitled “Actuarial Report” required; availability to Commissioner; review by actuary at expense of company in certain circumstances.
- 681B.290 - Confidentiality of records.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.