Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-681B - Insurance: Assets and Liabilities
LIFE INSURANCE: ANNUAL OPINIONS AND SUPPORTING MEMORANDA OF QUALIFIED ACTUARIES
- 681B.100 - Definitions.
- 681B.105 - “Actuarial Standards Board” defined.
- 681B.110 - “Annual statement” defined.
- 681B.115 - “Appointed actuary” defined.
- 681B.120 - “Asset adequacy analysis” defined.
- 681B.125 - “Commissioner” defined.
- 681B.130 - “Division” defined.
- 681B.135 - “Fraternal benefit society” defined.
- 681B.140 - “Insurer” defined.
- 681B.150 - “Opinion of a qualified actuary” defined.
- 681B.155 - “Qualified actuary” defined.
- 681B.160 - Applicability.
- 681B.161 - Adoption by reference of model regulation for valuation of life insurance policies.
- 681B.162 - Adoption by reference of annuity tables to determine minimum standard of valuation for individual annuity or pure endowment contract.
- 681B.164 - Adoption by reference of annuity table to determine minimum standard of valuation for group annuity or pure endowment contract.
- 681B.165 - Opinions and supporting memoranda: Annual submission required; form of submission; extension of time for submission.
- 681B.170 - Notice to Commissioner regarding appointed actuary.
- 681B.175 - Requirements for asset adequacy analysis.
- 681B.180 - Application of opinion to business in force on date of annual statement; determination of need for additional reserves; release of additional reserves.
- 681B.205 - Opinion as to computation of reserves and related items: Contents.
- 681B.210 - Opinion based on asset adequacy analysis: Contents.
- 681B.215 - Supporting memorandum: Examination by Commissioner; requirements for preparation; review by qualified actuary; regulatory asset adequacy issues summary.
- 681B.220 - Supporting memorandum: Contents.
- 681B.221 - Regulatory asset adequacy issues summary: Contents.
- 681B.222 - Adoption of new actuarial assumptions for new issues or claims not considered change of actuarial assumptions.
- 681B.223 - Refusal to provide actuarial opinion; issuance of adverse or qualified actuarial opinion.
- 681B.224 - Opinion of qualified actuary submitted by a foreign insurer: Requirements.
- 681B.225 - Asset adequacy analysis: Aggregation of reserves and assets.
- 681B.230 - Asset adequacy analysis: Allocation of assets.
- 681B.235 - Asset adequacy analysis: Use of appropriate allocation of assets in amount of Interest Maintenance Reserve; disclosure of amount of assets used for Asset Valuation required.
- 681B.240 - Asset adequacy analysis: Consideration of certain interest rate scenarios.
- 681B.245 - Asset adequacy analysis: Retention of certain documentation required.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.