Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-679B - Commissioner of Insurance
INSURANCE RECOVERY ACCOUNT
- 679B.041 - Definitions.
- 679B.043 - “Account” defined.
- 679B.050 - “Final judgment” defined.
- 679B.070 - “Licensee” defined.
- 679B.078 - Assessment of fee to maintain balance in Account: Payment upon issuance or renewal of license; failure to pay; administrative fine.
- 679B.080 - Petition for payment from Account.
- 679B.090 - Contents of petition; decision of court.
- 679B.100 - Procedure for payment from Account.
- 679B.111 - Repayment; effect of discharge of debt in bankruptcy.
- 679B.121 - Payment of claims.
- 679B.131 - Assignment of judgment.
- 679B.141 - Waiver of rights.
- 679B.151 - Disciplinary action; effect of repayment of obligations.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.