Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-679B - Commissioner of Insurance
- 679B.011 - Definitions.
- 679B.021 - “Commissioner” defined.
- 679B.031 - “Division” defined.
- 679B.033 - Adoption by reference and availability of certain publications regarding conduct and report of examinations and evaluations of financial conditions; applicability; revision of publications after adoption; preparation of financial statements in accordance with appropriate publications.
- 679B.0335 - Reasonable and proper expenses of examination.
- 679B.034 - Confidentiality of records or other information obtained pursuant to NRS 679B.250.
- 679B.035 - Conflicts of interest: Adoption of policy by licensed insurer domiciled in Nevada; filing of disclosure.
- 679B.036 - Interpretation of “group organized for purposes other than the procurement of insurance.”
- 679B.0385 - Interpretation of “unsuitable manner.”
- 679B.039 - Interpretation of “unsuitable person.”
- 679B.0395 - Fee for returned or dishonored check or other method of payment.
- 679B.0405 - Use of prescribed form to obtain information related to credentials of provider of health care.
- 679B.0407 - Use of log to record information concerning access by Division to computer assigned or loaned to officer, employee or contractor.
- 679B.0409 - Transactions by electronic means.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.