Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-675 - Installment Loans
- 675.005 - “Licensee” defined.
- 675.010 - Advertising.
- 675.020 - Credit life insurance and credit health or disability insurance.
- 675.030 - Requests for payment; ledger cards.
- 675.060 - Conduct of loan business with sales finance business.
- 675.065 - Conduct of business with a licensed mortgage banker.
- 675.070 - Collection of loans made outside Nevada.
- 675.080 - Fee for supervision and related activities: Amount; collection; failure to pay.
- 675.090 - Fees: Application for license.
- 675.100 - Fees: Renewal of license; reinstatement of expired license.
- 675.110 - Annual assessments to cover costs related to performance of audits and examinations.
- 675.120 - Prerequisites to engaging in business.
- 675.130 - Revocation or suspension of license.
- 675.140 - Inspection of documents filed with Division of Financial Institutions.
- 675.150 - Complaints: Failure to respond in timely manner; confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.