Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-673 - Savings and Loan Associations
- 673.010 - Determination of total assets for purposes of NRS 673.260 and 673.430.
- 673.020 - Fee for supervision and examination: Collection; determination of amount; failure to pay; additional costs for extraordinary examination.
- 673.030 - Annual assessments to cover costs related to performance of audits and examinations.
- 673.040 - Filing fee for licensure as association; fee for issuance of license.
- 673.050 - Fee to request approval for removal of home office or branch office to another location.
- 673.060 - Filing fees for branch office.
- 673.070 - Fees for issuance and renewal of license for association to sell or issue stock.
- 673.080 - Fees for issuance and renewal of license for salesperson or solicitor.
- 673.090 - Fee for failure to file annual report.
- 673.100 - Fee for conducting examination outside State.
- 673.110 - Fee for application to reorganize, merge or consolidate.
- 673.120 - Fee for filing copy of charter of authorization for conversion into federal association.
- 673.130 - Prerequisites to conducting business as association.
- 673.140 - Suspension or revocation of license of association.
- 673.150 - Inspection of documents filed with Division of Financial Institutions.
- 673.160 - Complaints: Failure to respond in timely manner; confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.