Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-671 - Issuers of Instruments for Transmission or Payment of Money
- 671.005 - “Licensee” defined.
- 671.007 - Requirements for issuance of license to business entity.
- 671.010 - Fee for supervision and related activities: Amount; collection; failure to pay.
- 671.020 - Fees: Application for license.
- 671.030 - Fees: Renewal of license; reinstatement of expired license.
- 671.040 - Fees: Application and license for agent of licensee.
- 671.050 - Fee: Failure to submit required report.
- 671.060 - Annual assessments to cover costs related to legal services and performance of audits and examinations; failure to pay assessments.
- 671.070 - Prerequisites to engaging in business.
- 671.075 - Maintenance of separate custodial or trust account and related records.
- 671.080 - Revocation, suspension or refusal to renew license.
- 671.085 - Administrative fines and orders to cease and desist.
- 671.090 - Inspection of documents filed with Division.
- 671.095 - Confidentiality of records.
- 671.100 - Complaints: Failure to respond in timely manner; confidentiality.
- 671.110 - Hearings: Authority of Commissioner or designee.
- 671.120 - Hearings: Rules of procedure or evidence; records.
- 671.130 - Hearings: Subpoena; fees for witnesses.
- 671.140 - Hearings: Examination of witnesses.
- 671.150 - Hearings: Failure of party to appear.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.