Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-669A - Family Trust Companies
- 669A.010 - Definitions.
- 669A.020 - “Board” defined.
- 669A.030 - “Client” defined.
- 669A.040 - “Client complaint” defined.
- 669A.050 - “Committee” defined.
- 669A.060 - “Corrective action” defined.
- 669A.070 - “Deficiency” defined.
- 669A.080 - “Division” defined.
- 669A.090 - “Examination” defined.
- 669A.100 - “Examination guidance” defined.
- 669A.110 - “Examination period” defined.
- 669A.120 - “Independent review” defined.
- 669A.130 - “Independent review report” defined.
- 669A.140 - “Licensed family trust company office” defined.
- 669A.150 - “Management of the licensed family trust company” defined.
- 669A.160 - “Off-site examination” defined.
- 669A.170 - “On-site examination” defined.
- 669A.180 - “Qualified firm” defined.
- 669A.190 - “Report of examination” defined.
- 669A.200 - Off-site examination, independent review or on-site examination: When required; notice of examination; fees.
- 669A.210 - Off-site examination: Submission of information and documentation to Division; notice of incorrect or incomplete information or documentation; consequences for late submission.
- 669A.220 - On-site examination: Company required to provide Division reasonable access to office; provision of information and documentation to Division; notice of incorrect or incomplete information or documentation; fee for failure to submit.
- 669A.230 - Independent review: Notice to Division; qualifications of reviewer; compliance with certain professional standards and laws; contents of independent review report; submission of report and financial statements to Division; administrative review of report by Division; fee for review.
- 669A.240 - Procedures for conduct of examination.
- 669A.250 - Request for written clarification or modification of examination guidance; issuance of clarification or modification for good cause; examination guidance and any clarification or modification constitutes scope of examination.
- 669A.260 - Report of examination and independent review report; ratings; authorized enforcement actions and corrective action; retention or destruction of records by Division; confidentiality of reports.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.