Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-669 - Trust Companies
- 669.010 - Fee for supervision and related activities: Amount; collection; failure to pay.
- 669.020 - Deposit with affiliate of money held as fiduciary or agent: Collateral security.
- 669.030 - Fees: Application for license to transact trust company business; request for licensing of branch location.
- 669.040 - Initial licensing fees.
- 669.050 - Annual licensing fees.
- 669.060 - Fee for failure to submit required report.
- 669.070 - Annual assessments to cover costs related to performance of audits and examinations.
- 669.080 - Prerequisites to engaging in business.
- 669.090 - Revocation or suspension of license.
- 669.100 - Inspection of documents filed with Division of Financial Institutions.
- 669.110 - Complaints: Failure to respond; confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.