Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-645G - Qualified Intermediaries for Tax-Deferred Exchanges of Property
- 645G.010 - Definitions.
- 645G.020 - “Act as a qualified intermediary” interpreted.
- 645G.030 - “Advertises or holds himself or herself out as prepared to facilitate a tax-deferred exchange of property in this State by acting as the custodian of money or other property” interpreted.
- 645G.040 - “Officer” interpreted.
- 645G.050 - Registration: Application; effective date; expiration; notice of denial.
- 645G.060 - Rejection of application.
- 645G.070 - Renewal of registration.
- 645G.080 - Revocation of registration; procedure.
- 645G.090 - Bond or deposit: Minimum amount; increase of minimum amount; objection by applicant; procedural requirements.
- 645G.100 - Purposes and restrictions of bond.
- 645G.110 - Deposit of security in lieu of bond.
- 645G.120 - Claim for reimbursement of financial losses caused by qualified intermediary; exceptions.
- 645G.130 - Approval and payment of claim.
- 645G.140 - Denial of claim; appeal.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.