Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-638 - Veterinarians
- 638.0525 - Veterinary technician in training: Supervision; requirements for registration; fee; issuance of letter of registration; duration of registration.
- 638.0527 - Additional requirements for licensure.
- 638.053 - Licensed veterinary technician: Prohibited tasks; tasks requiring immediate, direct or indirect supervision.
- 638.057 - Duties of supervising veterinarian; effect of noncompliance.
- 638.059 - Licensed veterinary technician employed by animal control agency or society for prevention of cruelty to animals.
- 638.060 - Performance of certain tasks in emergency.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.