Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-638 - Veterinarians
- 638.0603 - Permit to operate: Prerequisite to operation of facility; application; fee; issuance; display; change in ownership of facility.
- 638.0604 - Failure to meet minimum standards of practice.
- 638.0605 - Permit to operate: Expiration date; renewal; fee; effect of failure to renew.
- 638.0606 - Written notice to Board of change in veterinarian in charge or roster of veterinarians.
- 638.0607 - Certain persons with ownership interest responsible for maintenance of minimum standard of practice.
- 638.0608 - Duties of supervising veterinarian: Manner of care of animals; training of staff; provision of veterinary services; notice to owner or designee of boarded animal.
- 638.061 - Examination room required; exemption.
- 638.0615 - Requirements if animals are retained for treatment or hospitalization.
- 638.062 - Lighting.
- 638.0625 - Safety and sanitation; radiological services; laboratories and prescription drugs.
- 638.0628 - Controlled substances: Requirements for registration; limitations on possession, administration, prescribing and dispensing; maintenance of stock; recordkeeping; maintenance and inspection of records.
- 638.0629 - Prescription drugs: Requirements for registration; limitations on dispensing; recordkeeping; labeling of vials or containers; maintenance of stock; maintenance and inspection of records.
- 638.063 - Equipment; sterilization.
- 638.0635 - Mobile clinics: General requirements.
- 638.064 - Mobile clinics: Operation and use.
- 638.065 - Inspection of facility by Board.
- 638.0655 - Notice required if animal will be left unattended.
- 638.067 - Emergency facility: Requirements for advertising; disbursement of medical records.
- 638.068 - Facility that provides on-call emergency service; requirements for advertising.
- 638.069 - Use of term “24 hours.”
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.