Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-638 - Veterinarians
STANDARDS FOR TREATMENT
- 638.700 - Appropriate use of anesthesia, analgesia and sedation.
- 638.710 - Requirements for use of general anesthesia.
- 638.715 - Requirements for performance of aseptic surgery.
- 638.720 - Requirements for performance of clean surgery.
- 638.725 - Disposal of hypodermic devices.
- 638.730 - Veterinary dentistry: Requirements; exception; definition.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.