Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-638 - Veterinarians
PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL STANDARDS
- 638.045 - Malpractice, negligence and incompetence.
- 638.046 - Adoption by reference of “Principles of Veterinary Medical Ethics”; effect of violation.
- 638.0465 - Adoption by reference of “Veterinary Technician Code of Ethics”; effect of violation.
- 638.047 - Neglect or discontinuance of services.
- 638.0475 - Maintenance and availability of records; required contents of records; cessation of practice without providing for continuation of treatment.
- 638.048 - Prohibited acts.
- 638.0485 - Alteration of or failure to maintain records: Rebuttable presumption of violation.
- 638.049 - Grounds for disciplinary action: “Willfully committing any inhumane or cruel act on any animal” interpreted.
- 638.0495 - Consultation with another veterinarian.
- 638.0505 - Use of “veterinary specialist” title.
- 638.051 - Abandoned animals.
- 638.052 - Retaining possession of animals.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.