Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-638 - Veterinarians
- 638.450 - Definitions.
- 638.470 - Duties of Board concerning training, examination and licensure.
- 638.475 - Examination of trainees.
- 638.480 - Demonstration of competence during practical examination of trainees.
- 638.485 - Inspection of agencies; notification and correction of deficiencies.
- 638.490 - Additional inspection of agency after discovery of deficiency; failure to correct deficiency.
- 638.495 - Fees required for licensure; refunding of fees prohibited under certain circumstances.
- 638.500 - List of euthanasia technicians employed by agency; notice of termination of employment.
- 638.505 - Duties of euthanasia technicians.
- 638.508 - Implantation of subcutaneous identification microchip.
- 638.510 - Prerequisites to possession and administration of sodium pentobarbital.
- 638.515 - Standards for injection of animals.
- 638.520 - Injection of sodium pentobarbital; verification of death.
- 638.525 - Oral administration of sodium pentobarbital.
- 638.530 - Storage and security of sodium pentobarbital, needles and syringes.
- 638.535 - Records of receipt and use of sodium pentobarbital.
- 638.540 - Area used for euthanasia: General requirements.
- 638.545 - Area used for euthanasia: Required equipment.
- 638.550 - Area used for euthanasia: Duties of euthanasia technicians.
- 638.555 - Suspension or revocation of license for abuse of sodium pentobarbital or failure to perform duties properly.
- 638.560 - Grounds for disciplinary action.
- 638.565 - Authorized forms of disciplinary action.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.