Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-62G - Rehabilitation of Delinquent Children
- 62G.010 - Definitions.
- 62G.020 - “Department” defined.
- 62G.030 - “Director” defined.
- 62G.040 - “Juvenile court” defined.
- 62G.050 - “Juvenile institution” defined.
- 62G.060 - “Special supervision program” defined.
- 62G.070 - Application to participate.
- 62G.080 - Approval or denial of application.
- 62G.090 - Revision of programs.
- 62G.100 - Distribution of money.
- 62G.110 - Establishment of special supervision program in districts with population of more than 100,000.
- 62G.120 - Eligible participants in districts with population of more than 100,000.
- 62G.130 - Case histories.
- 62G.140 - Length of participation.
- 62G.150 - Supporting services.
- 62G.160 - Approved expenditures.
- 62G.170 - Disbursement of unallocated money.
- 62G.180 - Reversion of money; final audit.
- 62G.190 - Contents of reports.
- 62G.200 - Reviews; audits.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.