Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-616D - Industrial Insurance: Administrative Proceedings and Enforcement
PROCEEDINGS BEFORE ADMINISTRATOR
- 616D.009 - “Administrator” defined.
- 616D.010 - Procedure at hearings.
- 616D.012 - Scheduling of prehearing conference.
- 616D.014 - Purposes of prehearing.
- 616D.016 - Failure to comply with regulations.
- 616D.020 - Representation in proceedings.
- 616D.022 - Request for interpreter.
- 616D.030 - Continuances.
- 616D.040 - Materials to be filed before hearing; time for filing; filing by Administrator of statement of position.
- 616D.042 - Request for issuance of subpoena; approval or denial of request.
- 616D.044 - Failure to comply with order or subpoena.
- 616D.046 - General requirements for motions.
- 616D.048 - Motion for change of venue.
- 616D.050 - Admission of testimony or other evidence; applicable rules of evidence.
- 616D.052 - Testimony by telephone.
- 616D.054 - Evidence recorded on videotape.
- 616D.056 - Papers and documents.
- 616D.060 - Findings of fact and conclusions of law; notice of right to file petition for judicial review; service by mail.
- 616D.065 - Failure to appear.
- 616D.070 - Petition for reconsideration or rehearing.
- 616D.075 - Record of hearing.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.