Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-588 - Commercial Fertilizers and Agricultural Minerals
- 588.005 - Definitions.
- 588.007 - “Phosphoric acid” interpreted.
- 588.010 - Responsibility for tonnage fees and reports.
- 588.020 - Quarterly submission of tonnage sales reports and tonnage fees; penalty for late payment.
- 588.025 - Amount of tonnage fees for offer to sell, sale or distribution of commercial fertilizers or agricultural minerals.
- 588.030 - Computation of tonnage fees for liquid fertilizers.
- 588.035 - Fee for registration of brand and grade of commercial fertilizer or agricultural mineral.
- 588.037 - Fees for registration of seller, distributor or deliverer of restricted-use commercial fertilizer or agricultural mineral.
- 588.040 - Agricultural minerals: Tolerances for guaranteed total percentages.
- 588.050 - Additional plant nutrients: Claims, registration and guarantees.
- 588.060 - Exemption by weight.
- 588.065 - Exemption of commercial fertilizers and agricultural minerals not used for agricultural purposes.
- 588.070 - Exemption of nitrogen, phosphoric acid and soluble potash in certain uses.
- 588.080 - Custom-mixed fertilizers.
- 588.090 - Restricted-use commercial fertilizers or agricultural minerals: Classification.
- 588.100 - Restricted-use commercial fertilizers or agricultural minerals: Identification of buyer.
- 588.110 - Restricted-use commercial fertilizers or agricultural minerals: Availability of record of sale to Director.
- 588.120 - Sale or distribution of adulterated commercial fertilizer or agricultural mineral.
- 588.130 - Adoption by reference and revision of “Statement of Uniform Interpretation and Policy No. 25.”
- 588.140 - Adoption by reference of Official Publication No. 68.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.