Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-561 - State Department of Agriculture
HEARINGS FOR ADJUDICATION OF CONTESTED CASES
- 561.300 - Definitions.
- 561.310 - “Complaint” defined.
- 561.320 - “Contested case” defined.
- 561.330 - “Notice of hearing” defined.
- 561.340 - “Parties” defined.
- 561.350 - “Petitioner” defined.
- 561.360 - “Respondent” defined.
- 561.370 - Scope and applicability.
- 561.380 - Construction; conduct of hearing.
- 561.390 - Deviation from provisions.
- 561.400 - Informal disposition of case.
- 561.410 - Suspension of license or certificate of registration before hearing.
- 561.420 - Notice of hearing: Proper service; date deemed received; raising objection to notice received.
- 561.430 - Consolidation of cases; contesting consolidation.
- 561.440 - Right to representation by attorney; qualifications of attorney.
- 561.450 - Conduct of attorneys and persons appearing in hearing; consequences of failure to conform conduct; statement of actions taken by Board or Department.
- 561.460 - Withdrawal of attorney.
- 561.470 - Hearing officer: Appointment; authority; limitations on authority.
- 561.480 - Amendment of complaint; withdrawal of complaint.
- 561.490 - Motions: Types; procedure for making; responses.
- 561.500 - Discovery: Scope; procedure.
- 561.510 - Prehearing conferences.
- 561.520 - Subpoenas.
- 561.530 - Failure to appear.
- 561.540 - Order of proceedings.
- 561.550 - Motion to exclude witness.
- 561.560 - Examination of witnesses.
- 561.570 - Transcription of hearing.
- 561.580 - Petition for reconsidering or rehearing of decision.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.