Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-561 - State Department of Agriculture
AGRICULTURAL LOAN MEDIATION PROGRAM
- 561.010 - Definitions.
- 561.020 - “Agricultural debt” defined.
- 561.030 - “Borrower” defined.
- 561.040 - “Creditor” defined.
- 561.050 - “Department” defined.
- 561.055 - “Director” defined.
- 561.070 - “Mediation” defined.
- 561.080 - “Mediator” defined.
- 561.090 - Request for mediation.
- 561.100 - Notice of time and place of mediation.
- 561.110 - Notice of intent to attend mediation; agreement for period of mediation; notification of other creditors.
- 561.120 - Action to enforce debt precluded during mediation; excusing and concluding mediation.
- 561.130 - Duties of mediator; attendance at mediation; payment of fee to Department.
- 561.140 - Agreement for resolution of debt; request for further mediation.
- 561.150 - Confidentiality; applicability of chapter 241 of NRS.
- 561.160 - Training of mediators.
- 561.170 - Department to provide notice of mediation process.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.