Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-504 - Wildlife Management and Propagation
WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS
- 504.110 - Removal of persons from area: Authority; grounds.
- 504.115 - Control of vehicular travel.
- 504.120 - Restrictions on entry into certain areas.
- 504.135 - Restrictions on use of firearms and ammunition.
- 504.140 - Campfires and bonfires prohibited; exceptions.
- 504.145 - Restrictions on camping; building prohibited; restrictions on operation of certain devices.
- 504.150 - Restrictions on lease of concession site.
- 504.155 - Denial of use of area for abuse or littering of area.
- 504.158 - Responsibilities of person who intends to hunt.
- 504.160 - Construction and use of hunting blinds; use of decoys.
- 504.170 - Trapping: Restrictions; permits.
- 504.210 - General designation of management areas and units for wildlife.
- 504.310 - Fort Churchill Cooling Pond Cooperative Wildlife Management Area.
- 504.320 - Crittenden-Dake Reservoir Cooperative Wildlife Management Area.
- 504.330 - Wayne E. Kirch Wildlife Management Area; Hot Creek Spring sanctuary for endangered fish.
- 504.340 - Areas closed to hunting and trapping.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.