Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-504 - Wildlife Management and Propagation
PREVENTION AND MITIGATION OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CERTAIN GAME ANIMALS
- 504.350 - Definitions.
- 504.355 - “Privately maintained improvements” construed.
- 504.360 - Accounting for and disbursement of money received by Department.
- 504.365 - Notice required from claimant.
- 504.370 - Acceptance of late claim.
- 504.375 - Cooperative agreement between claimant and Director of Department.
- 504.380 - Offer, acceptance and use of materials for prevention of damage.
- 504.385 - Losses for which reimbursement is prohibited.
- 504.390 - Inspection of damaged property.
- 504.395 - Agreement upon ways to prevent or mitigate damage.
- 504.400 - Subsequent discovery of damage on another site.
- 504.405 - Ongoing damage: Periodic reports; notification when damage ends.
- 504.411 - Proof of damage.
- 504.415 - Approval and payment of claims.
- 504.421 - Determining amount of award; proof of cause of grazing reductions.
- 504.425 - Appeal to local panel: Grounds; service of notice; partial payment required.
- 504.430 - Appeal to local panel: Selection and terms of members; selection of chair.
- 504.435 - Appeal to local panel: Duties of panel; effect of decision; payment of members.
- 504.440 - Mitigation of damages required.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.