Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-485 - Motor Vehicles: Insurance and Financial Responsibility
VERIFICATION OF PROOF OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- 485.150 - “Amended,” “issued” and “terminated” interpreted.
- 485.151 - Designation of person responsible for maintaining insurance; suspension of registration.
- 485.153 - Notification to Department by owner of motor vehicle of issuance, amendment or termination of insurance; submission to Department by insurer of record of motor vehicle liability policy issued or amended.
- 485.155 - Contents of record provided by insurer.
- 485.157 - Electronic query by Department requesting verification of insurance: Contents; response by insurer.
- 485.160 - Form of record submitted by insurer.
- 485.175 - Noncompliance of insurer to maintain and provide access to the Department to certain records or to submit records.
- 485.180 - Discontinuance by insurer of practice of issuing and renewing motor vehicle liability policies.
- 485.185 - Suspension of registration: Reinstatement of registration of dormant vehicle.
- 485.190 - Suspension of registration: Reinstatement of registration or rescission of suspension on ground of extenuating circumstances.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.