Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-485 - Motor Vehicles: Insurance and Financial Responsibility
CERTIFICATE OF SELF-INSURANCE
- 485.060 - Application for certificate; duties of applicant.
- 485.070 - Approval or denial of application; expiration and transfer of certificate.
- 485.075 - Guarantee of indemnification.
- 485.080 - Security: Deposit; required amount; use and replenishment; change of amount.
- 485.090 - Security: Acceptable forms.
- 485.100 - Duration of security; affidavit and administration of claims.
- 485.110 - Annual submission of certain information; settlement of claims.
- 485.115 - Change in ownership or control of self-insurer.
- 485.120 - Cancellation of certificate.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.