Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-454 - Poisons, Dangerous Drugs and Devices
- 454.010 - “Board” defined.
- 454.030 - Sale of nasal inhalers containing stimulants to the central nervous system.
- 454.040 - Security of drugs, chemicals, poisons and restricted devices.
- 454.050 - Records to be maintained by pharmacist.
- 454.060 - Requirements for written prescriptions for dangerous drugs.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.