Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-453C - Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act
- 453C.050 - “Opioid antagonist” defined.
- 453C.100 - Registered pharmacist required to complete continuing education before furnishing opioid antagonist.
- 453C.110 - Pharmacy authorized to implement standardized procedures for furnishing opioid antagonists; requirements for standardized procedures.
- 453C.120 - Written protocol of physician authorizing registered pharmacist to furnish opioid antagonist; required contents.
- 453C.130 - Supervision by physician of implementation of written protocol by registered pharmacist.
- 453C.140 - Registered pharmacist required to counsel recipient before furnishing opioid antagonist; required information.
- 453C.200 - Records: Creation; submission to State Board of Pharmacy; maintenance; alternative data retention system.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.