Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-449A - Registry of Advance Directives for Health Care
- 449A.600 - Definitions.
- 449A.605 - “Advance directive” defined.
- 449A.610 - “Advance directive locator” defined.
- 449A.615 - “Agent” defined.
- 449A.620 - “Authorization to change form” defined.
- 449A.625 - “Authorized provider” defined.
- 449A.630 - “Provider access application and agreement” defined.
- 449A.635 - “Provider of health care” defined.
- 449A.640 - “Registrant” defined.
- 449A.645 - “Registrant’s file” defined.
- 449A.650 - “Registration agreement” defined.
- 449A.655 - “Registry” defined.
- 449A.660 - “Request for registration access form” defined.
- 449A.665 - Secretary of State to prescribe format of necessary forms, applications and agreements.
- 449A.670 - Storage of electronic reproductions of certain documents in registrant’s file in Registry; Internet access to Registry.
- 449A.675 - Filing of advance directive or advance directive locator; issuance of registration card; registrant to keep file current.
- 449A.680 - Amendment, suspension or revocation of advance directive or advance directive locator; precedence of documentation; validity.
- 449A.685 - Removal, deletion or replacement of registrant’s file in Registry.
- 449A.690 - Submission of authorization to change form by agent must include declaration for agent to act on behalf of registrant.
- 449A.695 - Authorized provider: Submission of application and agreement; issuance of unique identification number and access code.
- 449A.700 - Authorized provider: Establishment of internal controls to limit access to unique identification number and access code; training of employees; audit by Secretary of State authorized.
- 449A.705 - Access to Registry and information therein; confidentiality; record of access to registrant’s file.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.