Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-430A - Family Resource Centers
- 430A.010 - Definitions.
- 430A.035 - Determination of geographic boundaries for at-risk communities and geographic areas for provision of services.
- 430A.070 - Designation as family resource center: Request for applications; existing organization.
- 430A.090 - Provision of money to match portion of grant.
- 430A.100 - Action plans: Contents.
- 430A.110 - Action plans: Criteria for approval by Director.
- 430A.120 - Allocation of money by Director.
- 430A.131 - Family resource center councils: Establishment; purpose; meetings; rules.
- 430A.141 - Submission of progress reports to Department.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.