Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-388H - Programs of Education for Incarcerated Persons
- 388H.010 - Definitions.
- 388H.020 - “Incarcerated persons” defined.
- 388H.030 - “Program of education” defined.
- 388H.040 - Establishment of Statewide Program; general requirements for and eligibility to participate in program.
- 388H.050 - Transfer of incarcerated person to another facility or institution within State; credit for successful completion of course.
- 388H.060 - Duties of Superintendent of Public Instruction when interagency panel is required to be convened.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.