Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-384 - Comstock Historic District
- 384.010 - “Commission” defined.
- 384.020 - Officers of commission: Positions; selection; duties.
- 384.030 - Officers of commission: Election; term of office; vacancy.
- 384.040 - Duties of chairman.
- 384.050 - Duties of vice chairman.
- 384.060 - Duties of treasurer.
- 384.070 - Duties of secretary.
- 384.080 - Contracts, checks, deposits.
- 384.090 - Committees of commission: Formation.
- 384.100 - Committees of commission: Terms of office; officers; vacancies; quorum.
- 384.110 - Office manager.
- 384.120 - Meetings.
- 384.130 - Notices of meetings.
- 384.140 - Establishment of district.
- 384.150 - Map of boundaries of historic district.
- 384.160 - Certificates of appropriateness: Applications.
- 384.170 - Certificates of appropriateness: Principles considered by commission.
- 384.180 - Informal conferences and hearings.
- 384.190 - Building inspector.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.