Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-373 - County Taxes on Fuel
- 373.010 - Definitions.
- 373.050 - “International Fuel Tax Agreement” defined.
- 373.100 - “Taxpayer” defined.
- 373.140 - Request for reimbursement for certain taxes imposed on special fuel consumed outside the State; requirements.
- 373.150 - Approval by Department of request for reimbursement; limitations on payments.
- 373.160 - Department to establish and administer interest-bearing trust accounts for deposit of certain taxes collected by county; money in trust accounts to be used to pay requests for reimbursement; pro-rata payments; distributions to county.
- 373.170 - Fee.
- 373.180 - Examinations and audits.
- 373.190 - Adjustment of reimbursement after audit or examination.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.