Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-372B - Taxes on Passenger Carriers
- 372B.100 - “Excise tax on passenger transportation” defined.
- 372B.200 - Duties of Department: Identification, registration and notification of taxpayer; failure to register or notify does not excuse requirement to pay tax.
- 372B.210 - Tax due and payable monthly.
- 372B.215 - Filing of return with Department.
- 372B.220 - Requirements for return.
- 372B.230 - Calculation of amount of tax due.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.