Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-369 - Intoxicating Liquor: Licenses and Taxes
- 369.001 - Definitions.
- 369.002 - “Case of wine” defined.
- 369.003 - “Department” defined.
- 369.004 - “Fiscal year” or “year” defined.
- 369.006 - “Liquor” defined.
- 369.008 - “Supplier” defined.
- 369.010 - Shipments to permissible persons.
- 369.012 - Certificate of compliance.
- 369.014 - Payment of excise tax; penalty and interest on late payment.
- 369.016 - Submission of report for shipments of liquor; failure to comply.
- 369.020 - Conversion of liters to gallons.
- 369.026 - Designation of importer; notice.
- 369.028 - Notice required for certain shipments of wine; fee; failure to comply.
- 369.030 - Receipt by Commission of reports, returns and remittances.
- 369.055 - Payment to wholesale dealer by retail liquor store by electronic transfer of money authorized.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.