Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-356 - Depositories of Public Money and Securities
- 356.010 - Definitions.
- 356.020 - “Acceptable securities” defined.
- 356.030 - “Collateral pool” defined.
- 356.040 - “Depository” defined.
- 356.050 - “File transfer protocol” defined.
- 356.060 - “Local government” defined.
- 356.070 - “Public depositor” defined.
- 356.080 - “Public money” defined.
- 356.090 - “Third-party depository” defined.
- 356.100 - Adoption by reference of Operating Circulars of Federal Reserve Banks.
- 356.110 - Collateral pools: General requirements for participation by public depositor.
- 356.120 - Collateral pools: Required agreements.
- 356.130 - Collateral pools: Pledges, releases and substitutions of securities.
- 356.140 - Collateral pools: Reports by depositories.
- 356.150 - Collateral pools: Reports by third-party depositories.
- 356.160 - Collateral pools: Duties of State Treasurer.
- 356.170 - Collateral pools: Withdrawal of public depositor.
- 356.180 - Collateral pools: Administrative fines.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.