Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-334 - Purchasing: Generally
- 334.010 - Definitions.
- 334.020 - “Administrator” defined.
- 334.030 - “Agency” defined.
- 334.040 - “Division” defined.
- 334.050 - “Local government” defined.
- 334.060 - “Organization” defined.
- 334.070 - “Person with a disability” defined.
- 334.080 - “Program” defined.
- 334.090 - “Registered organization” defined.
- 334.100 - Requirements for issuance to and renewal of registration of organization for training and employment of persons with mental or physical disabilities.
- 334.110 - Approval of contract by Division: Criteria; notice; request for hearing to appeal denial; submission of copy of final, executed version.
- 334.120 - Withdrawal of approval of contract by Division: Conditions; notice; request for hearing to appeal withdrawal.
- 334.130 - Hearing to appeal denial or withdrawal of approval of contract: Assignment of hearing officer; stay of action with respect to withdrawal.
- 334.140 - Hearing to appeal denial or withdrawal of approval of contract: Posting or submission and disposition of bond or other security.
- 334.150 - Quarterly reports to Administrator by registered organization that entered into contract.
- 334.160 - Complaint of alleged noncompliance of registered organization: Filing; contents.
- 334.170 - Audit of books and records of registered organization.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.