Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-322 - Use of State Lands
- 322.010 - Definitions.
- 322.020 - “Authorization” defined.
- 322.030 - “Breakwater” defined.
- 322.040 - “Littoral parcel” defined.
- 322.050 - “Multiple use” defined.
- 322.060 - “Navigable body of water” defined.
- 322.070 - “Navigational structure” defined.
- 322.080 - “Ordinary high-water mark” defined.
- 322.090 - “Person” defined.
- 322.100 - “Shoreline” defined.
- 322.110 - “Water intake line” defined.
- 322.160 - Submission of application for authorization, permit, license, lease, easement, right of entry or document; notice of deficiency in application.
- 322.165 - Fees for application.
- 322.170 - Procedure upon receipt of application; waiver of certain requirements for application for permit.
- 322.180 - Public hearing; final decision on application.
- 322.190 - Factors to be considered in issuance of authorization associated with navigable body of water of this State.
- 322.195 - Annual use fees associated with navigable body of water of this State.
- 322.200 - Circumstances under which authorization associated with navigable body of water of this State is required; procedure for authorization on emergency basis.
- 322.210 - Permit: Eligibility requirements specific to Lake Tahoe.
- 322.220 - Permit: Duration; nontransferable.
- 322.230 - Permit: Cancellation.
- 322.240 - Decision on application is final administrative action.
- 322.250 - Requirements for construction and location of pier, breakwater, boat ramp, boat slip, boat fueling facility, boat house, boat hoist, water intake line or deck or similar structures; placement of certain anchors.
- 322.260 - Placement of bridge, utility crossing, irrigation diversion structure and modification of bank of navigable body of water.
- 322.270 - Identifying devices, warning markers and hindrances to navigation.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.