Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-306 - Recall of Public Officers
PETITION TO RECALL PUBLIC OFFICER
- 306.010 - Request to strike signature from petition: Requirements for submission.
- 306.012 - Request to strike signature from petition: Notification of county clerk of receipt by Secretary of State; procedure for verification of signature; determination of legal sufficiency.
- 306.014 - Removal of signature from petition: Notification of county clerk; effect on legal sufficiency.
- 306.018 - Notification of filing officer and public officer to be recalled of submission of petition for signature verification.
- 306.020 - Verification by county clerk of number of signatures; notification of Secretary of State.
- 306.021 - Notification that number of signatures is sufficient deemed complete upon mailing by Secretary of State.
- 306.022 - Correction of clerical error.
- 306.023 - Notification of public officer to be recalled of filing of petition.
- 306.025 - Notification of Secretary of State by county clerk of special election.
- 306.040 - Complaint to challenge petition: Form of case caption.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.