Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-293D - Uniformed Military and Overseas Absentee Voters
- 293D.010 - Application to request military-overseas ballot; provision of instructions for completing and returning military-overseas ballot.
- 293D.020 - Declaration of covered voter.
- 293D.030 - Duties of county clerk, registrar of voters and city clerk.
- 293D.040 - Use of Electronic Transmission Service.
- 293D.050 - Counting of military-overseas ballots.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.