Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-293B - Mechanical Voting Systems
- 293B.010 - Definitions.
- 293B.020 - Preparation and maintenance of documentary record.
- 293B.030 - Control of access to system.
- 293B.040 - Security of ballots, results cartridges and VVPATs.
- 293B.050 - Security of election computer program.
- 293B.060 - Testing of mechanical voting system.
- 293B.070 - Equipment for tabulating ballots: Repair or adjustment; failure of system.
- 293B.080 - Test decks.
- 293B.090 - Testing of equipment and programs; reporting and correction of certain errors; use of mechanical recording devices which directly record votes electronically.
- 293B.100 - Use of bar codes to audit paper record printed by VVPAT.
- 293B.110 - Certification of software and operating systems before each federal election; maintenance of audit trail.
- 293B.120 - Postelection audit for verification of operating systems.
- 293B.130 - Observation of conduct of certain tests of equipment and programs.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.