Nevada Administrative Code
NAC-287 - Programs for Public Employees
TRUST FUND FOR FUTURE RETIREMENT BENEFITS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL EMPLOYEES
- 287.760 - Definitions.
- 287.762 - “Benefits plan” defined.
- 287.764 - “Board of trustees” defined.
- 287.766 - “Governing body” defined.
- 287.768 - “Local government” defined.
- 287.770 - “Professional fund manager” defined.
- 287.772 - “Retirement benefits” defined.
- 287.774 - “Trust fund” defined.
- 287.776 - Resolution to establish trust fund; periodic reports.
- 287.778 - Board of trustees: Appointment and terms of members.
- 287.780 - Board of trustees: Selection and duties of chair and vice chair; meetings; quorum; voting.
- 287.782 - Board of trustees: Restrictions.
- 287.784 - Board of trustees: Compensation of members; staffing; provision for expenses.
- 287.786 - Determination of annual contributions; annual budgeting and auditing.
- 287.788 - Contract with professional fund manager; investment plan.
- 287.790 - Deposit and investment of assets; maintenance as separate account; prohibited uses; reimbursement of administrative expenses.
- 287.792 - Requests for transfers of money.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.